Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Flickr Fun...

You all know I love Flickr. I am not a power user though. I have limited time and love to look at great images, but I don't have time to do lots of comments. Yeah, that means my images don't get commented much, but I don't care about that. Flickr is a fun app that I use to drive images to my blog and site with flickr badges, create slideshows from Flickr groups and more. If you don't have a Flickr account, come on... it's time. After you get your account, come back and visit Lifehacker's great post on all the other things you can do with Flickr.
Lifehacker - Flickr: "Photo-sharing web application Flickr is like an onion: it has many, many layers to discover. Last February I published an article here on Lifehacker called Tips for Flickr beginners, a quick rundown on how to get started on Flickr. One year later I’m still as big a Flickr fan and user as ever, so it’s about time to point out some of the more advanced features of the amazing, ever-evolving (yet e-less) service. If you’re not already a Flickr member, do head back to the newbie article and get yourself going. If you’ve already got yourself a Yahoo! account you’re halfway there."

No comments: