Friday, September 15, 2006

'Mashing Up' on your own site


I love the new things that let me use technology for free to advertise and promote my work. FilmLoop is one of those technologies. They let you build slide shows with up to 200 images for free. You can then post it at their site (which gathers more viewers to your work), post it to your blog (which is a cool way to share images without sending folks to another site), and present to your clients so they can share the images from their wedding / portrait or whatever with their friends and family. This results in more visibility for you, and that can mean more business.

I have created a little movie that shows you how easy it is to create a FilmLoop,, and then how easy it is to post to your site, blog or whatever. This little thing has been very, very successful for me. I encourage you to add it to your arsenal. The PHOTOtool, FilmLoop, Slide and Flickr... and a few others that I will share later, keep my work out there.

No comments: