Monday, August 06, 2007

Yes, I Love My Job


Every once in a while I realize how lucky I am to be able to do what I love. Design, photography, art and music. Ahhhh...

I had Briana come over so I could try a few things I had been wanting to do. Close backgrounds, striplight main lighting, off axis umbrellas with lots of fill and such. She was a fantastic subject and worked very hard. You can see more of this work at the Lighting-Essentials site.

I video taped the session and then did screen movies of some Photoshop work on 6 of the images. I am going to offer it as a premium free addon to the Lighting Essentials 1 DVD. The DVD is reality style and is very au-natural... not a ton of editing, just the shoot and some voice over.

I am hoping this free premium will open some eyes as to how a photoshoot unfolds. And the fun of seeing the shoot, the images, the Photoshop work and the final images is kinda cool. Ya know?

The shot above is the final of a shot we did with one umbrella, and some creative Photoshop work to indicate a spotlight effect. Visit the site for more images.

No comments: