Sunday, November 25, 2007

10 Marketing Articles You Absolutely Have To Read

This is a totally off-the-wall group of articles that you may find very interesting. Take what makes sense and apply it your way.
Unusual Business Ideas That Work: 10 Marketing Articles You Absolutely Have To Read:

1. "It’s no secret among top marketers that some of the smartest salesmen are con-artists. I do NOT suggest you get involved in any sort of unethical project... and, in fact, I hope you rot in hell if you do.

2. The Most Violated Marketing Rule I call it the “Pearls On A String” lesson. And it is the single most-violated marketing rule I see among the people who come to me for advice."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, this guy was/is amazing. He won and I think part of his prize was getting to sing before he queen.

Anonymous said...

*the Queen