Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Now Here's a Credibility Killer...

I love science. I really do. But this horseshit is just amazingly lame. I will certainly remember it when I meet the next scientist.
AdelaideNow... Honey, I doomed the universe: "ASTRONOMERS may have unwittingly hastened the end of the Universe by simply looking at it, according to a theory reported in the latest edition of New Scientist.

The novel idea is being aired by two US physicists, who attack the notion that the universe, believed to have been created in the 'Big Bang'' some 13.7 billion years ago, will go on, well, forever.

In fact, the poor old cosmos is in a rather delicate state, they say."

1 comment:

bmillios said...

Don, I'm just curious. Do those physicists have cats?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schroedinger%27s_cat