Friday, November 16, 2007

Yeah fine, I wanna see it in a few months

What a great little home office here. I can only wish that mine looked like this. I am not even sure about the color of the tile in mine... stuff stacked everywhere. I kind of have that voyeuristic love of seeing how other people work. I hope he keeps it this way.... sheesh - even a cool lava lamp.
Unclutterer: "Sirw82 recently moved into a new apartment, and had the benefit of creating this ideal space in the move. If you’re not embarking on a move, one thing to consider with your own space is to move everything out of your office and start again with a blank canvas. Often times, seeing the bare bones of a room can help with organization efforts."

1 comment:

bmillios said...

If a cluttered office is a sign of a cluttered mind, then what does an empty office indicate?

While this is a "nice" office - it doesn't look like the office of a creative professional. It looks like an Ikea commercial.

The lava lamp is cool, though. That reminds me, I'll ask for one for Christmas.