Thursday, March 26, 2009

Kausfiles : JournoList Revealed! Inside the Secret Liberal Media Email Cabal

You can't make this stuff up. They do a great job all themselves.
Kausfiles : JournoList Revealed! Inside the Secret Liberal Media Email Cabal:
"Kausfiles has obtained a copy of one JournoList discussion, focusing on New Republic editor-in-chief Martin Peretz (for whom I once worked.) This is not a parody! It's the real thing. I don't know whether or not it is representative. I've edited it only to remove potentially defamatory passages--those cuts are marked--and left out various boilerplate links and commands embedded in the thread, such as 'Print' and 'Report this message.' ... I won't add my own commentary, at least for now. Find your own lede! ... Reminder to JournoList organizer E. Klein, who likes to take it private: All communications are on the record. ..."

No comments: