Saturday, May 29, 2010

Possible Gig for JQuery/CSS Guru. Specs on graphic/text below. This is a paying job for a good developer.

I need a gallery tool for my websites. I like JQuery and JS to make it, not interested in Flash at all.
Unless it is used for the backend - to allow the photographers to visually see - and move - images.
I am fine with an XML file.

XML should have alternate text, description visible on rollover of image, and optional link.

Implementation should be simple (even an iframe is fine) and easily duped.

Please indicate price and timeline for construction. I will follow up with interested parties.
Thank you.

Don Giannatti:
Designer / Photographer / Writer
www.dongiannatti.com / www.lighting-essentials.com / www.learntolight.com / 602 434 1765
 

Posted via email from Now This is Cool...

No comments: