Tuesday, October 19, 2010

10 Signs That You're Ready To Graduate from Flickr: Yes, I like Flickr too, but there are some considerations...

Flickr is not an evil place. I like Flickr, I think it's fun, and there are a tremendous amount of inspirational images there. I just don't think it's a "professional tool", and photographers who are trying to take that next step should consider a system that is more business-savvy.

I have cut my Flickr participation to non Pro. I started wondering what benefit to anyone was my having 2100 pictures on an online site with no one looking at them.

Only the latest few images get seen.

So I took them down. I only put up fun stuff - and some portfolio stuff too... but not in a serious attempt to market and no more 'lighting' instructions.

Posted via email from Now This is Cool...

No comments: