Wednesday, October 13, 2010

So Intellectual Honesty Escapes Eugenia Loli-Queru. Not me.

Tweet from @eugeniaLoli:

@rlkohoto @wizwow

"Wizwow would be best to quote the full replies,
not selective parts that show only half truths. No
more replies to him."

Reply IN FULL from Eugenia Loli-Queru

"I guess our more fundamental disagreement is that you believe that art
belongs to the artist, while I believe that it belongs to the whole of
humanity. Especially after 25 years since its release (I'm willing to
give artists a grace of 25 years to make money by other professionals,
but after that time, old works should belong to the world). The
original copyright limit was 25 years, and I think that this was a
wise limit."

Line qouted:

"disagreement is that you believe that art belongs to the artist"

Nothing out of context. Nothing in the reply is changed by selecting the line.

It is, as stated, fundamental.

Posted via email from Now This is Cool...

No comments: