Friday, February 11, 2011

Stealing Photos? Now This is Bulls**t. | At CJ's Blog. Someone KNOWS who took it. Let's find them. Today!

G’head and blame the gallery, blame the collective, blame the attendant who let the guy take a leak, blame whomever. The point is that I’m blaming the perpetrator and you should too. Stealing is bad, stealing one of a kind art is worse, and that the thief is amongst us…

Now–after several days and a $25,000 reward–Lee’s Polaroid is still missing. The gallery is facing the prospect of going out of business, the cops have little resources to sink resources into finding the culprit and recovering the loss. Wouldn’t it be nice if we in the photo, art, design, pop culture community could track this photo (and this criminal) down?

Citizens arrest. Call Jeremy Weiss at 323-747-5301 or this@thislosangeles.com if you have any tips.

I hate thieves. I hate IP thieves and I hate analogue thieves.

I have been ripped off.

A few small things, and one huge 3/4M one.

I hate them.

I hope we find the perp.

If I find the guy, I promise he will give it up. I really do.

Really really.

(Jack Bauer had it right...)

Posted via email from Now This is Cool...

No comments: