Thursday, May 17, 2012

"Shooting for Coke, And My Experience With The PocketWizard ControlTL System" - Keith Taylor with a great post!

The good side of this is that it made the planning and production side fairly painless on my side. Due to the nature of how I was shooting, I would be forced to keep the lighting fairly simple and portable. There were no elaborate sets, nor would I need to worry with shooting permits for any of the multiple locations we shot at around Atlanta. What I did have to concern myself with was making sure I got things right for them since the planing and production side was anything but painless on Coke's side. This involved them arranging for us to shoot at each location, paying numerous employee's / models to work with over the course of the shoot, and even pulling a brand new Coke truck off the road along with one of their drivers for a day. 

Thanks for sharing, Keith!

No comments: