Wednesday, July 04, 2012

More on that honesty wave I mentioned before. Apparently some folks can't handle the truth...

Somebody on the comments of the quote on A Photo Editor went so far as to call me “so naive”. Well, that’s fine but here is my response to that. I LOVE photography. I don’t just love being a photographer. I love looking at other people’s work, I love that my friends are doing super cool stuff. I love talking about photography, I love helping other people out in photography. Other people who have the same passion, have done the same for me. For me, this isn’t some sort of bullshit rat race where i’m trying to steal assignments from the next guy, this is who I am. So, if that’s naive, that’s fine. 

This is right on, Michael.

And that comes from an old guy... heh.

No comments: