Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Dear David. I agree. I would call upon you to lead the way in the elimination of this 'plague' Go ahead.. now.

The television presenter said that humans are threatening their own existence and that of other species by using up the world’s resources.

He said the only way to save the planet from famine and species extinction is to limit human population growth.

Do the right thing.

Lead by example.

Take the problem by the horns and charge forward into the abyss.

Make 'positive change' by reducing your own footprint.

Control your own growth and resource gobbling by, well eliminating it.

I heartily await your "well, I wasn't talking about me" elitist bullshit response.

My gawd these people are so amazingly and profanely stupid. I think they enjoy living under rocks - as long as they are furnished well and have French cheese.

No comments: