Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Copyright Decision sounds ok to me

This seems like good news. Let's print it out and send to everyone we know.
Oh wait, that would be a violation of copyright. Still seems like good news though.
Appeals Court Confirms Photographer's Rights in Case - News | ImagingInfo.com:: "Said Jarvis, 'I am gratified by last week's ruling from the 9th Circuit Federal Court of Appeals. It is a welcome victory for the photographic community and creative artists everywhere. This sends a clear message about the importance of artists' rights and the value of our work.

'While the proceedings -- begun only as my last resort to gain compliance from K2 after a year of their ignoring my attempts to negotiate with them -- have been costly and challenging, they are not yet complete. I'm looking forward to their eventual and final resolution.'"

No comments: