Tuesday, May 01, 2007

It is time to get serious about creating income

One of the things that I am working on now is creating "Muse" income. If you have read the book "The 4 Hour Work Week", then you know what I mean. I am not looking to work 14 hours a day for the rest of my life. I am also not going to work 14 hours a day for a lot of money. I know how much I need for a good lifestyle, and now I am looking for ways to put some income into that auto-pilot stream. My review of this book will be online tomorrow. It is a moving and exciting new way of looking at life, money and time.

What that means is that there are some things you can do in the internet world that can generate income. It may not be super high income, but it can add up when you start working toward having multiple items. But even more importantly, it has to run on auto-pilot or at least be as hands-off as possible. Passive income. Making money without direct effort.

I am a designer and a photographer. That's great and all, but if I have to take a week off for illness, or to work with my daughters or wife on a project, then I don't make any money. Selling something online, without having to have product or inventory or even shipping, is what is called "Muse" income. My goal is easily obtainable and realistic.

This e-book, "Who Likes Money", is the best thing in this area I have found in a while. It is brand new, and of course will be imitated within weeks (days?). Get a copy of it and apply a few of the ideas in there to build a passive income for yourself. It is a very good read and great for those who are new to this internet marketing endeavor. Photogs and designers... take a look and think about it. It comes with a full money-back guarantee, so nothing ventured, nothing lost... take a jump toward building passive income.

No comments: