Friday, May 25, 2007

Make Your Space More Organized

What a great little blog I stumbled over today. I know I tend to get very unorganized and then things get out of hand before I stop and take hours (days) to reorganize and get things together. The cycle then starts anew a few days later.

Unclutterer looks like a place I will be visiting often.
I have a few more portable electronic devices than I probably should. The numerous incompatible chargers for my iPod, mobile phone, Nintendo DS, and digital camera create what I consider to be an unacceptable amount of unsightly cable clutter and lately I’ve been trying to find a good solution to the problem.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are a few organizers out there for our devices that need recharging. They are called valets and have spots for recharging each device. I have descriptions, prices, and links on my blog: http://1-2-3GetOrganized.blogspot.com. Bev Coggins, professional organizers.