Thursday, July 19, 2007

Sometimes Words Fail...

I was sitting here working this morning when I caught a bit of a news report. I perked up when I heard the word "photographer" naturally.

"A photographer's studio was totally destroyed in a fire this morning. It was located near..."

I kind of went a little numb cause I know that address. I know that photographer. I have known him for years.

Rick Gayle is a wonderful, kind man who also is one of my favorite photographers. His studio was well known to art directors and photographers all over the country. His work is world class.

He lost it all today. All. That is such a small word and it means much more. So much more than the three lines in a newscast.

So much more than I can even understand.

Rick, I am thinking about you and will be here to help you any way I can.

No comments: