Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Power Mad? Well, I'm Mad Too

To let this kind of crap continue is insane. The cop should be sued for everything he has and will ever have, his life should be ruined. When you take the position of 'protecting' the citizenry you take a bit higher stance than the 'little people' you protect. If you are not capable of restraining your 'stalinist side' then you get crushed. I hope he gets sued, the city gets sued, the department gets sued.

Hey, here's a thought. If you are going to be 'the law', then know the law. Or get out.
knoxnews.com | No Silence Here: "TN man arrested for photographing a cop

If this doesn't scare you, then your blood is ice.

'Here's a guy who takes me out of the car and arrests me in front of my kids. For what? To take a picture of a police officer?' said Scott Conover.

A Johnson County sheriff's deputy arrested Scott Conover for unlawful photography.

'He says you took a picture of me. It's illegal to take a picture of a law enforcement officer,' said Conover.

'Unlawful photography' in a public place? I don't think so. Memo to cop: Get a good civil attorney. Memo to the town of Mountain City: Are your liability premiums paid up?"

No comments: