Saturday, July 12, 2008

Tony Snow: RIP

Andrew Hetherington has a great post about the passing of Tony Snow. I liked Tony Snow a lot. Very sad to lose a great mind so y0ung. Andrew has a more interesting post than I could do right now, so I'm passing it over to him...
whats the jackanory ?: "It was with sadness today that I learnt that political pundit and one time White House press secretary Tony Snow lost his battle with liver cancer. I photographed Tony once for Time and wrote a post about the experience when it was announced that his cancer had returned back in March 2007.

Its a funny old game this photo thing ! You know you come into contact with so many people over the course of a career and probably have no more interaction let alone keep in touch with 90% of your subjects ever again."

No comments: