Friday, March 20, 2009

Portable Lighting | LIGHTING ESSENTIALS : For Photographers


Wanna see some of these things in use? We will be doing an hour broadcast on modifying small strobes. Tune in and watch and ask questions as well.
Portable Lighting | LIGHTING ESSENTIALS : For Photographers:
"Webcast shoot with some of these products will be tomorrow at 1PM, Pacific Standard Time. Web address will be here, at Lighting Essentials Live on Ustream.tv. Popping on early will find nothing. Join us at 1PM, Saturday, March 21, 2009.

I use my speedlights frequently when on location, but truth be told I would rather have a more robust selection of tools to modify the light. I will admit to sucking pretty bad at the DYI approach. I will simply not go into a shoot with grubby or ‘home-made’ equipment unless it really looks compelling."

No comments: