Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I can only imagine some "open letters" to deans of art and photo schools that are being written at this moment... heh

Unfortunately, the occasion for me writing to you is not a happy one. As a 3L, my peers and I find ourselves in the midst of one of the worst job markets in the history of our profession. A few of us have been able to find employment, but the overwhelming majority of us are desperately looking, and unable to find anything. We are discouraged, scared, and in many cases, feeling rather hopeless about our chances of ever getting to practice law.

Yeah... well you all know how I feel about taking out a loan for $100K to go to a 'Photo School" or University Art School.

And in the end, you can do whatever you want.

It is my job to warn and explain the meaning of the warning. It is up to you to make of it what you want.

Posted via email from Now This is Cool...

No comments: