Monday, July 16, 2012

"An Open Letter to People Who Take Pictures of Food With Instagram" from someone so addicted to them she has to click...? What?

I think it’s best, especially in the interest of honesty and my mounting rage, to tell you that no, no, I really, truly, absolutely, do not care about you or your food. I don’t. Sorry. Take more pictures of your cat. That might keep me interested.

while I wholeheartedly agree with you, it is this kind of snivelling self-aggrandized whining that really makes me want to write an open letter.

don't click, katie.... control your impulses.

and let other people have the fun they want.

you sound like a dreary, oh-so-anal little person who finds no happiness in much of anything. And you want to spread that unhappiness around... make people who are having fun feel like, well, less of a person.

a person not up to YOUR high standards.

get a life.

No comments: