Tuesday, May 17, 2005

KNOCK KNOCK - It's Seth's New E-Book on Successful Web Design


Seth's new E-Book is fantastic. I downloaded it yesterday and printed it out immediately so I could make notes and scribble all over it. This is a short little book that is FAT with information. Seth's quick style and ability to get right to the point makes the small book all the more powerful. It is an E-book in PDF format and you can have a copy really fast by clicking this cool little link.

If you are currently designing a web site, and especially if you design sites for others, you need to get this little book quick. Read it. Look at your site. Read it again.

There is no escaping the power of the well designed web site. Those are the kind of sites we all strive to build for our customers. You can bet that Daniel and I will be going over the sites we have built and the ones we are to build with a checklist developed in part from this book. At the end he challenges others to write the sequel. We take the challenge, Seth. We will be reviewing 500 photographer websites from bad to fantastic - ready for July 1.

Did I mention you could get a copy here?Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Kevin Creighton said...

Link goes straight to PayPal, Don, but the proletariat like myself needs to sign in and buy, still. Your login doesn't work for us.

I've ordered it, too, but my PayPal account is at zero, and I'm waiting for the balance transfer. It sounds good, I can't wait.